You can also call Susan Penksa directly at (716) 827-8288
Training & Consulting
HazMat Environmental Group is proud to present our 2018 Regulatory Training schedule for Buffalo, NY and Cincinnati, OH.
Our personnel training and compliance consulting services philosophy is simple - “Knowledge is Our Focus”. We pride ourselves on providing you and your staff with a valuable learning experience and not just a certification.
Each of our highly skilled personnel training instructors possess over 20 years of personnel training presentation experience and training course development expertise.
We believe our training programs are the best in the industry, and are confident you will find our training presentations to be up-to-date, entertaining, and enjoyable.
- HazMat’s open seminar courses include:
- Hazardous Waste Management - RCRA Compliance for Generators
- Advanced RCRA Workshop for Generators (2-day Course)
- USDOT Hazardous Materials Transportation - Shipper Requirements
- IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations - Shipper Requirements
For more information on dates, times, course content, and seminar fees, please review our Regulatory Compliance Personnel Training page.
If you require personnel training that is more site-specific, HazMat also offers customized environmental, health & safety, and transportation compliance courses. This option can be both beneficial and cost effective should your firm have a significant number of people to be trained.
- HazMat’s site-specific personnel training presentations include:
- General Environmental Topics (Regulatory Compliance Overviews)
- RCRA Hazardous Waste Management
- PCB Waste Management
- USDOT Hazardous Material Transportation
- Shipper Requirements
- Carrier (Driver) Requirements - Federal Motor Carrier Safety/ Regulations
- Health & Safety
- Hazard Communication
- Laboratory Safety/Chemical Hygiene
- Respirator and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Chemical Specific Standards
- Confined Space Entry
- Hazardous Waste Operations & Emergency Response (HAZWOPER)
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Lockout-Tagout (LOTO)
- Powered Industrial Trucks
- Fall Protection
- Fire Extinguishers
To compliment our personnel training services, HazMat also offers a full range of environmental, health & safety, and transportation regulatory compliance consulting and support services. For more information on these services, please visit out Consulting Services page.
If you would like more information on HazMat's personnel training and consulting services, or to receive a prompt and competitive proposal for training or consulting, please call Susan Penksa at (716) 827-7200 ext 8288.
Questions about Training? Click "Contact Us" and choose "Training\Consulting" from the Contact Reason drop-down.