What services are offered?
- Heavy vehicle repair shop specializing in, but not limited to, cargo tank trucks and trailers. We can perform repairs and routine retests to your DOT specification cargo tanks, as well as repairs on non-code tanks.
- Repairs of running gear, brakes, suspensions, and electrical systems for trucks, tractors, and trailers.
- Repairs to pumps, power take offs, wet-lines, etc. Our shop and employees are certified for ASME/National Board welding repairs and alterations.
- Certified by USDOT, National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors, and NY State Department of Motor Vehicles (Repair Shop and Inspection Station).
- Contracted with the Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection & Insurance Company for ASME/National Board Authorized Inspector services and 3rd Party Verification of tests & inspections on Intermodal Tank Containers.
- A provider of sales and installation of Leyman Liftgates.
- An authorized distributor of Betts Industries Valves and Accessories, Girard Equipment Vents and Accessories, Fort Vale Equipment Vents and Valves, Zook Rupture Discs, NuSeal Gaskets & Seals, and Leyman Liftgates. We can provide factory replacement parts for Brenner Tanks and Polar Tanks as well as many other manufacturer's tanks.
- An authorized warranty repair facility for Brenner Tanks.
- A very efficient secondary containment system for Box Van trailers hauling hazardous cargos.
- We have close working partners with lining repair shops, sandblasting shops, and paint shops to offer you complete service packages.
- A provider of contacts within the cargo tank sales and manufacturing community to help you locate equipment for purchase.
- We would appreciate the opportunity to work with you to provide any "specialized" maintenance, repair or fabrication services you may need.
What if I have a Special Repair that is not listed?
Due to the amount of "special" repairs there are, they could not all be listed. If you have a service need that is not listed, call Vince Phillips at (716) 827-TANK (8265) or (716) 748- 8267. He will be happy to assist you in any way possible. You may also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- National Board R Certificate #R2797
- NY State Repair Shop & Inspection Facility #7076796
- U.S.D.O.T. Registration #CT-7333
- Insurance Coverage: $16,000,000.00
- American Welding Society
Other Services We Provide:
- Certified Welding of Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Vacuum Pump and Product Pump Service
- Confined Space Entry Work
- Secondary Containment Fabrication for Hazardous Material Transportation
- Frame & Other Structural Repairs/Modifications
- Wet-line Installation and Repairs
- HM 183 Testing
- Lift Gate Sales, Service, and Installation
- Pick-up and Delivery Available
- Overhead Crane Service Available for Cargo Body Swap, etc.
- On-going Training Program, Including Confined Space Entry
- Specialized Transport Can Repair on Nights and Weekends (by appointment)