Environmental Health, Safety, & Security Policy
- As a logistics provider specializing in the transportation and on-site management of hazardous materials and hazardous waste, the safety of the employee, the public, and the environment is paramount and every attempt will be made to reduce the possibility of accidental occurrence.
- Safety shall take precedence over expediency or shortcuts.
- The company will strive to achieve compliance with all Environmental Health, Safety and Security laws and ordinances.
- The company is committed to training its employees regarding the importance of Environmental Health, Safety and Security protection and the role they play as stewards.
- Top management shall support and be involved in the Environmental, Health, Safety and Security program.
- Supervision in every department must support the Environmental, Health, Safety and Security program. This will be done by:
a. Maintaining an open line of communication to stakeholders; and
b. Following through on recommendations, striving to meet Environmental, Health, Safety and Security goals,objectives and targets and continually improve performance.
- The company shall abide by the guiding principles of the Responsible Care Management System.
- Environmental, Health, Safety and Security Policy shall be reviewed annually to reflect changes in Management or Policy.
John Stewart, President
**Revised: 2/8/18 **