HazMat is a hazardous materials and hazardous by-product transportation services firm headquartered in Buffalo, New York, with additional terminals located in Cincinnati, Ohio, and Rahway, New Jersey. HazMat prides itself on its policy of strict regulatory compliance.
To compliment our transportation expertise and personnel training services, HazMat also offers a full range of environmental, health & safety, and transportation regulatory compliance consulting and support services.
These services include:
Regulatory Compliance Assistance:
- On-demand research and site-specific compliance interpretation of USEPA, OSHA, USDOT/IATA, and state agency regulations
- Comprehensive Regulatory Compliance Audits - USEPA, OSHA, USDOT, FMCSA, state agency regulations
- Vendor Qualification Audits - Hazmat Carriers, TSDFs
- Management Plans and Regulatory Reports/Documents
- ISO 14001, RC 14001, and Responsible Care® Environmental Management Systems
- RCRA Contingency/CWA SPCC/Integrated Contingency Plans
- Best Management Practices; Risk Management Plans
- Regulatory Reporting: RCRA, SARA (EPCRA)
- Permit Applications: Air, Water, Waste, Stormwater
- Shipper and Carrier Hazmat Compliance Programs - Highway/Rail/Air
- Web-based Hazardous Materials Shipping Guides
- USDOT Vulnerability Analyses and Security Plans
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety/Commercial Motor Vehicle Compliance Programs
Health and Safety:
- Health and Safety Plans (HASPs) - Corporate and Site-specific
- Emergency Action/Fire Prevention Plans
- Chemical Facility Anti-terrorism Standards Compliance (Top Screen)
HazMat’s regulatory compliance consulting services are designed to reduce your company’s liability exposure. It has been HazMat’s experience that many of our consulting clients benefit substantially by long-term savings from our services.
If you would like more information on HazMat's regulatory compliance consulting services, or to request a prompt and competitive proposal for these consulting services, please call Susan Penksa at (716) 827-7200 ext. 8288.