|Click Here to Apply!
HazMat Environmental Group, Inc. requires all driver applicants to complete an application for employment and at a minimum, possess the following:
- Be at least 23 years of age
- Possess a valid, current driver's license for the class vehicle he/she is to operate
- Have a minimum of three (3) years verifiable experience operating the class and type of vehicle he/she is to drive
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Credentials to enter Canada
- No clinical diagnosis of alcoholism or drug addiction
- No facial hair to interfere with respirator seal
- No DUI or DWI convictions in previous 10 years
- Pre-employment screen(PSP) - review of CSA score
- No more than 1 preventable DOT accidents in previous 5 years
- Maximum of 2 moving violations in previous 3 years, but zero serious violations within 5 years(as defined by FMCSA)
MVR CDL Interview Screening
The applicant's state driving record (MVR) is obtained and reviewed by the Safety and Compliance Department and an updated record is acquired and reviewed annually. Qualified applicants meeting the minimum requirement standards are interviewed initially by the Safety and Compliance Department and, if approved at this stage, by members of HazMat's training team. The Interview is designed to review the information offered on the employment application and to gain insight into the personal attributes of the prospective employee.
Criminal Background Checks
All newly hired drivers are subject to a criminal background check.
Verifiable Employment Road Test
All applicants' previous 10-years employment is verified by the Safety and Compliance Department. All applicants are subject to a road test conducted in the class vehicle for which he/she is being considered and the course taken includes both interstate and city routes.
Physicals Drug Screen
Following a decision to hire an applicant, arrangements are made for the applicant's DOT physical and job capabilities examinations which include drug testing, back questionnaire and PFT test.
HazMat has the proper identification documentation (including I-9 forms) for all current employees. I-9 forms verify employment eligibility including verification of citizenship and establishment of identity.
|Click Here to Apply!