- Cincinnati, OH
- Toledo, OH
- Bessemer, PA
- Northern New Jersey
- East Chicago, IL
- Buffalo, NY
Chemical Product Transportation
HazMat Environmental Group, Inc. is a Responsible Care® transporter of chemical products and by-products, offering services nationwide in tank trailers, vacuum trailers, roll-off and dump trailers, van truckloads, lift gate vans and less-than truckload (LTL) vans.
- No owner-operators, all company-paid drivers and privately maintained fleet of trailers.
- Specialized employee training for customer-specific needs.
- Consistently investing in late-model equipment and state-of-the-art technology.
- Management staff averaging 20+ years in the transportation industry.
RCRA REGULATED BY-PRODUCT TRANSPORTATION
HazMat Environmental Group is a certified Responsible Care® transporter of chemical by-products, offering nationwide services in tank trailers, vacuum tank trailers, roll-off boxes and trailers, dump trailers, truck load and less-than-truckload (LTL) van trailers.
- HazMat maintains the necessary RCRA state permits to pick up or deliver chemical by-products anywhere in the United States and Canada.
- HazMat driver representatives have 24-hour access to regulatory support to review placarding, segregation, packaging requirements, manifests/bills of lading, and labeling of hazardous and non-hazardous by-product shipping.
- Document Downloads
- Helpful Links
- Tank Endorsement Requirement
- Current Diesel Pricing
- Contact Us
Register online for highly skilled personnel training seminars and compliance consulting services.
- Your Leading Transportation Provider
- Products Transportation
- RCRA Regulated By-Product Transportation
- Hazardous Materials
Welcome to HazMat Environmental Group, Inc.
HazMat Environmental Group, Inc. is the leading, North American transporter of hazardous and non-hazardous by-products, offering services in tank trailers, vacuum trailers, roll-offs, truckload and less-than-truckload (LTL) vans. HazMat offers OSHA certification training and other services including training courses for DOT, RCRA, and environmental consulting, logistics and full-service tank trailer repair.
HazMat is the carrier of choice for many Responsible Care® Member Companies and smaller direct generators, as well as TSDF's. Each HazMat shipping solution is custom-designed to fit the requirements of the particular waste stream. HazMat conducts all activities with employee-driver technicians operating over 150 tractors and 300+ trailers.
HazMat's Dedicated Product Division safely and efficiently delivers thousands of shipments per year for our customers. HazMat shipping adheres to all hazardous waste regulations. HazMat's dedicated resources ensure our customers get error free delivery of their valuable products to their customers every time.